- Me: How are ya mate?
- Customer: Yeah good mate yourself?
- Me: Yeah im good thanks, how are you?
- wait what?
- Me: Have a good one mate.
- Customer: huh?
- Me: Have a good one.
- Customer: Have a good what?
- Me: day.
- Customer: Oh.
100 days since starting work at the newagent :)
Sitting at work, its roughly 7am and from this angle looking out the door, Smith Street looks like the outskirts of Jyndabine. <3 If it were any other time of day it would just look like boring old Penrith. Not to mention the cold breeze and next to no cars driving around helps give this impression.
1. three things you can’t wait for
Christmas, BDO, Soundwave.
2. something you have to say to someone (say it)
Look Mitch, I don’t want to hang out with you. I just want you to buy me grog.
3. one movie, one song, one other thing you’re obsessed with currently
Not really a movie im obsessed with, The Silence - Mayday Parade, Wrigleys Juicy Fruit gum.
4. a book you’ve recently read and liked
Dont really read.
5. a current annoyance
Fruit Pastilles sticking to my mouth.
6. an inside joke
Yeah, Yeah, Mmmm, What?
7. where you are, what time it is, what you’re wearing
My humble abode, 8:13pm, socks + undies jeans tshirt
8. subjects you’re dropping next term
Society + Culture
9. a food you’re craving
10. your most listened to song and then band as according to itunes or last.fm
Weird, my itunes says Remembering Sunday is my most played, my lastfm says Dear Maria Count Me in is my most played, both linked for troof. Lastfm says my most played band is Yellowcard.